Ways to Give to Atlanta Technical College
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and help them become what they are capable of being.
How Can You Contribute To Atlanta Tech?
The Atlanta Technical College Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization formed for the express purpose of providing support to Atlanta Technical College and support of programs and activities carried out by the college. With contributions from our supporters, the foundation is able to provide:
- General student support and scholarships;
- Educational support grant funding to offset expenses related to tuition, books and supplies, childcare and transportation. These are typically costs associated with barriers to graduation;
- International cultural awareness & exchange programs; and faculty awards and support.
The Foundation is the major conduit for direct corporate and individual contributions to the College. Contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible and will be used only to support Atlanta Tech. Contributions in any amount are amount are welcomed and appreciated.
Atlanta Technical College Foundation Bridge Builder Awards
Annually, the Atlanta Technical College Foundation hosts the Bridge Builder Awards honoring community leaders. Find out how you can be a part of this exclusive event.
Greg Baranco of Mercedes Benz of Buckhead and Baranco Automotive served as a keynote speaker at the AIM Winter Breakfast with Leaders event.
You have mastered your craft; now share your life-lessons with our students. Atlanta Tech welcomes the participation of community and business leaders. There are many ways that you can get involved and serve on an advisory committee in your field of expertise; visit a classroom or auxiliary program and tell your story; mentor a student; or provide an internship or apprenticeship. Our students benefit greatly from practical application which assists them in transitioning directly into the workforce upon completing their programs. We welcome the ideas and expertise of professionals in fields ranging from Dental Healthcare to Automotive Technology to assist us in:
- Customizing a training curriculum that will meet the demands of the existing workforce.
- Preparing our highly skilled graduates for interviews within their fields.
- Organizing lectures or product demonstrations from companies that represent the program areas we offer.
Employ Atlanta Tech
Hiring an Atlanta Tech graduate is the greatest contribution you can make to our institution. We have an astounding placement rate of 95% for our graduates and look forward to watching that number skyrocket! With over 100 programs of study, our students are sure to meet the needs of every area of the existing workforce. Hire our graduates; support your employees who seek additional training at Atlanta Tech; or explore our customized training offerings.
This spring, BMW of North America donated a BMW X5 to the Atlanta Technical College auto repair program.
We appreciate gifts of a wide range of recent model equipment on which we can train our students. We also appreciate gifts of services or products for use in operating the College. Supporting our foundation with an in-kind contribution is one of the many ways you can assist us in providing our students with all of the resources necessary to complete their education successfully. In-kind donations may range from (but are not limited to):
- Innovative technologies and equipment for instructional purposes
- Real estate or property
- Services (i.e. printing, graphic design, etc).
- Beverages and/or refreshments for fundraising events.