The ANGEL Learning Management System (LMS) is utilized for most of web-based courses offered at Atlanta Technical College. (Please note: Some Math courses are delivered via Mylabsplus (http://atlantatech.mylabsplus.com) and not ANGEL. If you are currently taking an online, hybrid or web-enhanced class, you may access ANGEL on the first day of class by using the following login information.
ANGEL Learning Information
ANGEL Learning is a web platform that we use through GVTC. This is a program that is created for distance courses. The ANGEL Learning program will change from time to time. There are upgrades from time to time. The upgrades occur between semesters. If you take classes from semester to semester, ANGEL Learning may look different. Each instructor will add their individual classroom information to the ANGEL Learning site. Each instructor's course will look different from other courses that you take. This is the same as if you were taking classes in the classroom. The classes are different for each instructor.
Logging Into ANGEL
To login into ANGEL visit http://atlantatech.angellearning.com and type in your username and password.
- 23_STUDENTIDNUMBER (no spaces & also note there is an underscore separating the two digit college identifier and your student ID.) 23 is the Atlanta Tech two digit college identifier.
- Your password is the same as your username.
- Username: 23_studentID Example: 23_900123456
- Password: 23_studentID Example: 23_900123456
If you are having any difficulties with your course, contact your instructor immediately. Do not wait! If you email your instructor and would like them to reply to your email, you need to let the instructor know in the email that you would like a response. Give your instructor time to answer your email. Be sure to put your name and the class number (CRN) that you are in somewhere in the email. Instructors may not know your email address. Some instructors will answer email quickly; others will wait till a specific time during the day. Your message should be brief and to the point. If you call and get an instructor’s voicemail, leave a message. If you don't leave a message, the instructor will not know that you called.
Instructors will have due dates and deadlines for homework assignments, exams and quizzes. You must meet these due dates. Some instructors may take off points or some instructors will not accept late work. Be sure to find out in your class the policy for late work. If it is not listed in the course, email your instructor and ask. Technical problems with your computer or your connection may or may not be taken into consideration by your instructor. Again, if you have a question, ask before a problem occurs.
Online Orientation to ANGEL
The Online Orientation videos will help you learn how to navigate and use ANGEL. Each video is less than five minutes and may take a few minutes to download, depending on your connection speed.
Click here to access the Online Orientation videos.
The Spring Angel Orientation Schedule is listed below. All classes will be held in the Library’s Digital classroom, G1101.
Fall 2015 Angel Orientation Dates
• Thursday August 20, 2015 – 11am, 2pm, 5pm
• Friday August 21, 2015 – 10am
• Monday August 24, 2015 – 11am, 2pm
• Tuesday August 25, 2015 – 12pm and 5pm
• Wednesday August 26, 2015 – 10am and 5p
• Friday August 28, 2015 – 10am
Spring 2015 Angel Orientation Dates
• Monday January 5, 2015 – 11am
• Tuesday January 6, 2015 – 2pm
• Wednesday January 7, 2015 – 1st Day of Class
• Thursday January 8, 2015 – 11am, 2pm, and 5pm
• Friday January 9, 2015 – 11am, 2pm, and 5pm
• Monday January 12, 2015 – 11am and 2pm
• Tuesday January 13, 2015 – 11am and 3pm
For ANGEL technical support, please submit a ticket utilizing the ANGEL Support System http://www.gvtc.org/StudentSupport3/default.aspx from the ANGEL Home page (by clicking Help desk Request Form from Help and resources on the left menu)
For MyMathLab technical support, please contact your instructor.