Welcome New and Returning Students!
Congratulations on your acceptance! You are another step closer to enrolling at ATC. All new students and returning students who have been away for one year are expected to complete new student orientation. Failure to do so may result in an administrative hold being placed on your account. This hold will prevent you from conducting business on campus like registering for classes.
You should have received your acceptance notification by email. Be sure to view the entire online presentation. The information will assist you during your enrollment at ATC. When you get to the last slide, click on “Mandatory Orientation Checklist,” complete the form, then select “Submit.” You will then be directed to schedule a date to meet with your academic advisor and select classes.Now, select the appropriate link below to start your orientation.
New First Time College Student Advisement and Registration
- If this is your first time attending a college, report to the Student Success Center (Building C Room 1113). You may also contact the Student Success Center at 404.225.5069 or email email@example.com.
Transfer and Returning Student Advisement and Registration
- If you are transferring to ATC contact your Academic Advisor for advisement and directions to register for classes. Click here for the Advisor’s List and their contact information.
- August 13, 2018 – Classes begin
- August 13 -15, 2018 – Last day to add or drop a course
- July 6, 2018 – Term 1 and 2 Payment Deadline
- November 10, 2018 – Spring 2018 Term Application and Documents Deadline
- June 15, 2018 – Fall 2018 Deadline to submit financial aid application and supporting documents
For additional calendar dates click here
For a list of academic advisors click here.
Instructions on how to login to Bannerweb
How much is tuition?
How do I apply for financial aid?
How do I pay my tuition?
How do I obtain my books?
Safety and Security Information