Welcome New and Returning Students!
Congratulations on your acceptance! You are another step closer to enrolling at ATC. All new students and returning students who have been away for one year are expected to complete new student orientation. Failure to do so may result in an administrative hold being placed on your account. This hold will prevent you from conducting business on campus like registering for classes.
You should have received your acceptance notification by email. Be sure to view the entire online presentation. The information will assist you during your enrollment at ATC. When you get to the last slide, click on “Mandatory Orientation Checklist,” complete the form, then select “Submit.” You will then be directed to schedule a date to meet with your academic advisor and select classes.Now, select the link below to start your orientation.
New Student Advisement and Registration
- Contact the Student Success Center at 404.225.5069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer and Returning Student Advisement and Registration
- Thursday, July 20th 9 am – 12 noon and 5 – 7 pm
- Thursday August 10th 9 am to 12 noon and 5 -7 pm
- 1st Fee Payment Deadline – July 31, 2017
- Classes Begin – Aug. 16, 2017
- Drop/Add – Aug. 16-18, 2017
- Last Day to Drop and Receive a Refund – Aug. 18, 2017
For important Calendar dates click here
Additional InformationFor a list of academic advisors click here.
How much is tuition?
How do I apply for financial aid?
How do I pay my tuition?
How do I obtain my books?
Safety and Security Information