- Fall 2017 Application and Documents – July 13th
- Spring 2018 Application and Documents – November 10th
- Fee Payment Deadline – July 24, 2017
- Classes Begin – Aug. 16, 2017
- Drop/Add – Aug. 16-18, 2017
- Last Day to Drop and Receive a Refund – Aug. 18, 2017
For important Calendar dates click here
Applicants must take the required ACCUPLACER or ASSET placement test or submit satisfactory SAT I or ACT test scores. Test scores will be considered valid for a period of five years. CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCUPLACER PRACTICE WEBSITES. To schedule your Accuplacer test CLICK HERE.
Satisfactory scores on the SAT I, ACT, ASSET, or ACCUPLACER placement test or a grade of C or better from an accredited post-secondary institution in English and math level 100 or higher. Algebra placement test scores are required for certain diploma programs and all degree programs. Test scores are considered valid for placement for a period of 5 years.