- Fall 2017 Terms 1 and 2 classes begin – Aug. 16, 2017
- Fee Payment Deadline – August 28, 2017
- Drop/Add – Aug. 16-18, 2017
- Last Day to Drop and Receive a Refund – Aug. 18, 2017
- Fall 2017 Term 3 Application and Documents – September 22, 2017
- Spring 2018 Application and Documents – November 10, 2017
For important calendar dates click here
The placement test is administered by the Professional Assessment Center (PAC). Applicants must take the required ACCUPLACER or ASSET placement test or submit satisfactory SAT I or ACT test scores. Test scores will be considered valid for a period of five years. CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCUPLACER PRACTICE WEBSITES or download the Accuplacer app from your Apple or Android Play Store. To schedule your first test or retake the Accuplacer test CLICK HERE.
Satisfactory scores on the SAT I, ACT, ASSET, or ACCUPLACER placement test or a grade of C or better from an accredited post-secondary institution in English and math level 100 or higher. Algebra placement test scores are required for certain diploma programs and all degree programs. Test scores are considered valid for placement for a period of 5 years.