ATC Administration / Business Office
First Floor across from Admissions
The goal of the area of the Business Office is to effectively collect outstanding receivables owed to Atlanta Technical College by utilizing a consistent method of collection according to the Business Procedures Manual of TCSG. This office oversees the collection of delinquent student accounts, dishonored checks or other returned items, and other collectible accounts across campus.
Business Office Holds
The policy of Atlanta Technical College is that a student is not allowed to register for a subsequent semester until all past due financial obligations are paid. When a student account has an overdue balance an indicator is placed on the account. In addition to preventing future registration, this indicator may also deny access to college services. The College may not furnish transcripts or diplomas if a student is delinquent in paying student account or loan obligations.
Third Party Billing
A third party (i.e., outside agency, corporation) will be paying all or part of your tuition and fees, and the third party requires a bill or invoice to be mailed directly from the Business Office. Students will be given temporary credit on their account in the amount of the agreement. The student retains the responsibility for on-time payment of their account. If payment is not received in a timely fashion, the credit will be removed, and the student will be charged for the remaining balance which may include finance charges. Questions regarding this process can be forwarded to our Business Office at 404.422.4733 or email@example.com
Examples of Third Party Payment Sponsors at Atlanta Technical College are:Veteran Affairs, Atlanta Regional,U.P.S, Atlanta Workforce, Saudi Arabia.
Due diligence of delinquent student accounts
An account (enrolled student or loan) deemed uncollectible by the College may be reported to a credit bureau and referred to a collection agency. Atlanta Technical College makes every effort to advise students in advance of their account status so that outside collection activity is kept to a minimum.
- Cashier window is located on the first floor of the Cleveland Dennard Building adjacent to Financial aid and Admissions. Students can make payments on their student account.
- The Cashier’s Office is responsible for receiving, recording, and depositing into the Operating Bank account all monies received by the College. All revenue (cash, checks, and credit cards) collected by College units must be deposited at the Cashier’s Office. Checks made payable to ATC or a College unit must be deposited with the College Cashier’s Office. College units include schools, colleges, divisions, departments, and other organizations identified in the College’s budget.
- The Cashier’s Office serves the student body, departments receiving revenue from sales or services, and University employees. The Cashier’s Office provides services for accepting payment of student tuition and fees, as well as official transcripts and parking decals. The Business Office has the responsibility of establishing, implementing and monitoring cash control procedures. The Bursar’s Office must be consulted in all purchases of software to be utilized as a billing or payment collection solution for any College department to ensure compliance with the College’s Cash Management policy as well as for adequate internal controls.
- The Cashier’s Office business hours are 9:00am-7pm Monday through Thursday. 9am-noon on Friday.
There are several online processes maintained in the Student Portal.
Under the Finances: Account menu, students can:
* view the registration billing statement
* make a payment to their student account
* create a third party email address
* retrieve a copy of their 1098t form
* view and print billing statements
* check their balance due
* check their registration clearance status
* update their billing address
NB: These services are maintained around the clock and can be accessed by students from any computer location.
Office of Student Accounts
Financial Aid Refunds
Your funds are electronically deposited in to the personal checking or savings account of your choosing. Please refer to Bank Mobile to learn more about Bank Mobile refund options.
The Business Office and Office of Financial Aid are dedicated to helping student borrowers achieve their educational goals and promote good financial stability by assisting the student in understanding and managing their student loans. According to the Department of Education, we require student borrowers to complete loan entrance counselling which provides information about loan indebtedness and repayment responsibilities.
Click here for information on student loans available at Atlanta Technical College.
The Business Office accepts payments for all college fees
- Technology Fees
- Malpractice Fees
- Parking Decals
Atlanta Technical College Fee Schedule
Forms of payment accepted:
Cash, Visa, Master Card, Money order, Check, Cashier’s Check