Open registration for continuing education classes are accepted online at Eventbrite on an on-going basis throughout the semester for all noncredit courses. All applications are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Early registrations are encouraged to ensure efficacy in enrollment and availability. Please note that each student will be charged a nominal student liability insurance fee per class enrollment.
Click Here For online construction license renewal course (Southeastern Building Trades Associates)
All students taking continuing education classes will be assessed a $4.00 fee per course, to cover the cost of accidental insurance.
You may register for a class anytime before the starting date on a space available basis. You may register utilizing one of the following methods listed below (payment in full is due at time of registration):
- Telephone: 404.225.4487 (payment by major credit / debit card required Visa or Master Card only)
- Fax: 404.225.4631 (payment by major credit / debit card required Visa or Master Card only – a registration form can be downloaded from our website at atlantatech.edu
- Mail: (Atlanta Technical College will only accept a personal check for payment of a class seven (7) business days prior to the starting class date). Make your check payable to Atlanta Technical College (include your driver’s license number and expiration date on the check) and mail the check to: Atlanta Technical College, Continuing Education, 1560 Metropolitan Parkway, SW Atlanta, GA 30310-4446.
- Invoice: If your company would like to make billing arrangements, please contact our office at 404.225.4487. Be sure to provide the name of the company, mailing address, and the printed contact person’s name, signature, and telephone number of the person authorizing the billing. For your convenience, we accept company credit cards (Visa or MasterCard only) and checks.
Each course is carefully monitored to ensure sufficient enrollment. Students will be notified at least 48 hours prior to the start of class should low enrollment cause a class to be cancelled and will be given the following options:
- Transfer to another class
- Put registration money in ESCROW for up to six mounts to be applied to a future class
- Receive a full refund
Return Check Policy
Atlanta Technical College will impose a $30 charge for all returned checks.
All of our certificate programs are non-credit programs and do not qualify for college credit. All certificate programs qualify for Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Ten contact hours equal one (1) CEU credit. CEUs are given only upon request for a nominal charge.
Atlanta Technical College will impose a $10 service fee for all reprint certificate or certification card requests.
In order to participate or receive the benefit of continuing education programs, any person who can provide documentation of one or more disabilities may be eligible for disability services. Students requesting interpreters, assistance obtaining books on tape, special seating, Braille, arrangements to accommodate personal attendants, and/or use of special equipment must request services one month prior to anticipated time of enrollment. Less specialized accommodations may be requested two weeks prior to the first week of class. For more information, or to request disability services, please call Mattie Goss at 404.225.4446.
As set forth in its student catalog, Atlanta Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). For further information regarding these laws (Title VI and IX) contact Mattie Goss, Interim Coordinator of Special Needs and Equity, Academic and Student Affairs Division, Atlanta Technical College, Cleveland Dennard Center, Suite B174, 404.225.4446.Email: email@example.com
To request reasonable accommodations upon enrollment (Section 504/ADA), contact Mattie Goss, Interim Coordinator of Special Needs and Equity, Atlanta Technical College, Academic and Student Affairs Division, Cleveland Dennard Building, Suite B174, 404.225.4446.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and staff with questions about equity or reasonable accommodations should contact Marilyn Smith-Robinson, Director, Human Resources, Cleveland Dennard Building, suite 217, Atlanta Technical College, 1560 Metropolitan Parkway, SW, Atlanta, GA 30310. 404.225.4612. Email:email@example.com.