Building G (Library & Testing Center)
Hours: Monday - Thursday; 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Email Address: GEDtesting@atlantatech.edu
Your future is calling. With the GED® test, you can answer the call. Passing the GED® test is a key to opening doors to college, a better job, and earning the respect you deserve. Don’t miss this chance to turn one small step into your next big opportunity in life!
For the first time in 70 years, the GED® test is offered on computer and you will enjoy the benefits of it:
- 24/7 online registration and scheduling
- Test at your own pace
- Instant score report
- Type your essay
Atlanta Technical College is an Official GED Testing Center in Georgia. We are conveniently located and ready to serve YOU!
How Do I Register and Schedule the Computer-Based GED Exam?
- To register for the GED computer-based test (CBT), visit www.GEDcomputer.com. Create your account, register, and schedule your test
- Or, call 1-877-EXAM-GED (392-6433).
- You must have a credit/debit card or voucher to pay the fees
- For additional information, visit Atlanta Technical College, Building G (Library &Testing Center), Monday -Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., or e-mail us at GEDtesting@atlantatech.edu, Phone 404-225-4468.
What Are the Eligibility Requirements?
- All GED® candidates must present a valid state or federal picture ID; i.e., passport, drivers license.
- 16 and 17 year-olds will be referred to a state-approved adult education program. You may contact the Atlanta Technical College Adult Education Division for additional information. Click here or 404-225-4433 or email@example.com
What is the cost?
The cost of the GED® Test is $32 for each individual module. There are five modules: reading, writing, math, science and social studies – TOTAL TEST BATTERY - $160.
What if I need preparation classes?
GED® preparation classes are offered at no cost through state-approved adult education programs. Atlanta Technical College is pleased to offer GED® preparation classes. Contact: 404-225-4433 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I already started the GED® test and need to finish?
If you’ve already started the GED® test, you’re almost there. The current version of the GED® test is expiring at the end of 2013 and your scores will expire too if you don’t finish and pass the test by then. If you act soon, you won’t have to re-take the parts of the test you’ve already passed. Visit www.finishtheGED.com to learn more or call Atlanta Technical College at 404-225-4468.
GED ® and GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE). They may not be used or reproduced without the written permission of ACE or GED Testing Service. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license from the American Council on Education.
Other GED Resources
After the GED® Test
Complete the Application for Admission to enroll in a program of study and pay the $20 application fee
- Go to www.FASFA.gov to apply for financial aid
For GED transcript/diploma information, contact 404.679-1645 or visit www.tcsg.edu/ged_landing.php