Your program completion is near and it is time to apply for your graduation. The staff at Atlanta Technical College is proud of your accomplishments and welcomes this opportunity to assist you in achieving your educational and career goals. Applying for graduation is the first step.
- Please note: students must apply for graduation to be awarded program completion and for resulting graduation status to be indicated on academic transcript.
In order to be eligible for a degree, diploma, or technical certificate of credit, your must meet all of the following requirements:
- Complete the required courses in the program of study for which you are applying to graduate, as prescribed by the course catalog specific to the term you were admitted under. Students taking off more than two quarters will be entered under a new catalog term. Course substitutions must be approved by the program coordinator, academic dean, or vice president of academic affairs.
- Be in good academic standing, have a graduation grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 and have a “C” in all courses that apply toward graduation.
- Complete a minimum of fifty percent (50%) of the coursework required for the major at Atlanta Technical College.
- Satisfy all financial obligations to the college and be free of any holds on your academic record.
- Complete the application by the end published deadline for the quarter for which you are applying to graduate, follow all instructions on application, and submit the completed form to the Registrar’s Office. Students wishing to participate in a commencement ceremony and/or receive their award/certificate will be required to pay a $35.00 fee.
- Students completing diplomas and associate of applied science degrees with a graduation GPA of 3.50 or better will graduate with honors.
Request for Duplicate Copy of Credential
(Degree, Diploma, or Certificate)
If you need a duplicate copy of a prior award, please utilize the form below.