The Atlanta Technical College Bookstore
- Academic and Computer Supplies
- Atlanta Tech Paraphernalia
- MARTA Cards
- New and Used Textbooks
- Related Course Items
- And More.
Click here for Financial Aid Disbursement of Books and Supplies Policy
If you are unable to view this document, you may download Adobe Acrobat Reader here
Room 2115 – The second floor lobby of the Academic Complex across from the auditorium.
Q. What condition does the textbook need to be in?
- All pages, bindings, covers must be intact and complete.
- Pages should not be torn, missing, marked up or highlighted excessively so that the print is obscured.
- Textbooks with water damage, stains, and/or pages sticking together are not considered in "good condition".
Q. What else do I need to know?
- A student I.D. is NOT required.
- We may offer you as much as 40-50% of your book's original price, depending upon need, condition, and current editions.
- We do buy back used textbooks that are in good condition.
- We do NOT buy textbooks that have an access code, or customized loose-leaf textbooks that require a binder, they are a one-time use per student. Textbooks that have been customized by the instructors, are already sold at a discounted price, rather than list price.
- If we are overstocked or the book has not been requested for next term, we may not purchase it, but the wholesaler, Nebraska Book Company, who we buy for on their behalf, may buy it at 25-35% the retail price.
- No exchanges will be done after you have sold your textbook back to the Bookstore.
- You will receive CASH for your books.
Atlanta Technical College Bookstore will be closed for Quarterly inventory, Monday, March 25th , 2019 through Friday, March 29th , 2019. Will reopen on Monday, April 1st, 2019 to serve you.
Regular Store Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. closed for lunch 1.00pm -2.00pm
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Forms of Payment Accepted:
Cash, Visa, Master Card, Money order, Check, Cashier’s Check(with Government Issued I.D.)