Search the Atlanta Technical College Library
Books, videos, & more
Materials are cataloged using titles, authors, or subjects. Once the “Welcome to the Library Catalog” screen opens, you can search by keyword or choose one of the other three options: “search”, “browse”, or “combination”.
- To do a keyword search, type in any word(s) in the space provided and click on search.
- Use quotes to search for phrases, for example: “Civil War”
- Use an * for wildcard searches, for example: biochem* will return biochemistry and biochemical
- Request resources from other TCSG libraries
- View full search results. (Some databases only show results when you’re signed in.)
- Look at the blue title to determine if the listed item is a print or an electronic resource. For an in print resource, click on the blue title and scroll down to locate the Call number and go to the stacks to locate the material. The Atlanta Technical College library uses the Library of Congress Classification System. The Library of Congress Classification system uses an alphabetic and numeric system to identify each book or item on the library shelf. For an electronic resource, click on the blue title to access the information necessary to access the electronic resource.